lørdag 10. mars 2012

Don’t worry,be happy….

Ok,I know……It’s been a while since I was here…..but hey,I have a life actually…..

I’ve started work fulltime again after my sickleave,and it’s nice to work. Don’t get me wrong,I get tired and I have pain in my leg every day,but it’s nice to have something to do.

Today I was out meeting my good friend Aina. It’s always nice to meet her. We always have something to talk about,and we always enjoy good coffee and a good talk.DSC03978

Can you believe it,we’re gotten as far as march 10……. It’s crazy how fast time flies when you’re having fun Smilefjes.

Now a days I’m checking the travel agencys for flights for me and my good friend Tove. Last year we went to Alanya together for 2 weeks, DSC03458

and we want to do the same this year. So we have decided when to go and where to live,now it’s only flight tickets missing….can’t wait. If time flies like it has done to now,the holiday will come really soon. DSC03437

Have a really nice evening,and enjoy life…..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar