torsdag 19. april 2012

Angels watching over me…..

The last few days I’ve been feeling under the weather,hurting all over and fever. Today I had to pick up my son from boarding school because he is sick too,and as I drove to pick him up I was struggling to keep my eyes open. Was feeling so tired and my eyes was burning…….and suddenly I opened my eyes and I saw me and my car turning over to the other side of the road…….and cars came towards me…….thank God I “woke up” before I hit the other cars. I stoped the car at the closest posible place,put my carseat down,the timer on 20 minutes and my eyes closed……. This really scared me, only halv a second more and I would not be sitting in my own home right now…….

angel

Have a really nice evening and take care of eachother….

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar