søndag 16. desember 2012

Baking

Today I suddenly felt the urge to make some cookies or something for christmas......oh dear.....what's going on....
Well,the choice landed on oatflarn (havreflarn). I decided that I wanted to make them on glutenfree oatmeal,that way everyone can eat them... (if it's anyone left for christmas). 
- Start with turning on the oven on 180 degrees
- 75 g butter
- 100 g big oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 125 g sugar
- 1 ts bakingpowder

- Melt the butter and mix it with the oatmeals
- Whip the egg and sugar to eggnog 
- Mix everything together and put on baking paper on the baking tray,use a big teaspoon or they will get to big
- Bake them for ca.5-10 minutes (I did 5 and half minute), let them rest on the baking paper for a while before you put them on the grating (risten).
Enjoy,they tasted really,really good. The chances are that I have to make some more right before christmas...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar