søndag 20. november 2011

A nice day!

My good friend Wenche came and picked me up today.We went to a shop called Myrullpiken to see if we could use some money now before christmas. To tell you the truth we have never been there without spending money,we never leave there without a bag with something cute….. the same happend today Smilefjes.
We also went to Plantasjen to buy some “svibler” to decorate the cups with….hehehehe.
Here is “everything” I spent money on today….
DSC03468      Svibel before it grows out,this one will be white flowers on. I bought blue svibel too.    
DSC03469Green Gate cups,plates and spoons. Love it,I have some more. It’s spesially used at christmas and in summertimeDSC03470Candles,it’s time for that now in evening time….
DSC03471The Green Gate cups can be used for decorating or drinking coffee or tea….

Have a really nice evening everybody….. Take care…..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar