tirsdag 8. november 2011

Thrombosis…..

The last one and half week I have been home from work because I have been so tired all the time,something felt wrong….I started with B12 vitamin injections. Before this I started to get some pain in my right leg,I did not take any notice of it because I use to have cramps quite often in my legs,but as the days went by the pain got worse and worse. Suddenly one night when I was sleeping I woke up with chest pain. This made me go to my doctor,and she sent me to the emergency. I spent the whole day there,and in the evening I went home in some kind of shock…….thrombosis in my leg. So now I have startet with a lot of medicin and stuff,and I have to be careful with what I eat and drink. Medicins for 3-6 month we hope,and I have to go to the doctor often to check my blood. The first weeks allmost every day,but after a while maybe one time a month…….time will tell.

images                          blodpropp

Even though I got a shock Im also very happy that we found this early and that I now know the reason for these pains. Thanks to a doctor that took me seriously. Girls,if you get really bad pain in your leg,pain that is strange,go to your doctor and get it checked out!

marevan         sprøyte

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar