søndag 12. august 2012

Sunday

What are you doing on a sunday? Are you sleeping it off or are you cleaning?Are you just using the day to relax or what? 



My sunday,this sunday,is being used to wash a lot of clothes and to start packing up my sons things. He is moving again,back to his school,only 2 more days and he is gone again. 
It has been a nice summer having him home,even though I have been working most of the time. It's allways nice to have him home,so it will be strange yet another time to drive him back,and to be alone again. I've gotten used to having someone in the house,but he is having a good time at the bording school,that's the most important thing.
Later this evening my son and a friend of him are going to the cinema,and maybe have something to eat. My son is 17 tomorrow,and he wanted to celebrate a little. So while they are enjoying the evening me and my good friend Wenche is going to relaxe in town with a coffee and a lot of talking :-). Well,have a nice sunday everybody. Enjoy and take care

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar