søndag 13. januar 2013

Take what you have in the kitchen kind of dinner

Today I felt like making a soup/casserole, and use some of the things I have in the kitchen. It's only your fantasy that can stop you here. I'm making a lot of it so I can freeze it for other days too.






















I used:
- ca. 1,5 kg potatoes
- 1 big carrot
- a little rutabaga
- 2 onions
- a little meat
- a little green, yellow and red paprika
- 2 cloves of garlic
- a little mushrooms
- a boks of cherrytomatoes
- half cabbage
- 2 canned tomatoes
- half a chili
- Pepper
- salt 

Sauté onions and paprika in oil until it becomes shiny, add the meat and let it simmer a bit with onions and paprika and chili. Add 4 dl of water, tomatoes and canned tomatoes. Then put the potatoes, carrots, rutabaga, cabbage, garlic and mushrooms in. Let it simmer until the potatoes are good and tender. Season after your own taste.
   

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar