mandag 23. juli 2012

Monday...

Can not decide how my blog is going to look. I wanted some color,but...... I think I've tryed 5 or 6 different styles now..... Hehe.... 
Ok,now I have a little holiday as I call it,just 4 days. It was supposed to be a whole week,but I have to work on friday. Actually it's ok,because that means I have 1 day left to take later.
It's easy to turn the day and night around when you're not going to work,and I've been so good at that......yeah.... Awake half the night.....ok,even though I'm up early in the morning. I have to blame facebook for that,hehe... It's easy to stay up late when you are chatting with good friends and you just forget the time.
To sit and chat in front of the computer can lead to craziness......I'm telling you,it's true....just look....
Well,have a nice and crazy monday,and take care...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar