mandag 9. juli 2012

Pestopasta

This is one of my favorites,I just loooooove pesto. Pesto can be used to many things…..like pasta,fish,chicken and foccacia…… I’m sure it can be used to even more things.
Today I made what I call pestopasta,don’t know if it’s the right name….. I usually use fusilli,but you can use whatever pasta you like.
So,take as much pasta as you want and cook it like it says on the box. Fry the chicken pieces in the frying pan,a steam the broccoli. When the pasta and the broccoli has cooked take out the water and then have the chicken and broccoli together with the pasta. Cut the cherry tomatoes and olives in two and put it together with the pasta. Mix it all together and have the pesto over and mix it….. If you like parmesan have that on top. I use little more than 1 glas of pesto,because we love pesto.
brokkoli
cherrytomater
oliven
pastaskruer
kylling
pesto
pasta pesto
parmesanost
Enjoy…..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar