søndag 22. juli 2012

One year ago...

We write 22.07.2012 today. I can't believe it's a year ago since the tragical event in Norway. I remember being at work,and that the radio was on,I was listening to music. Suddenly the news interrupted with a shocking message....."there's been an explotion in Oslo,but we don't know what happend yet."  A little later the news about the shooting on Utøya came,and the day got even blacker. That day was a terrible day for a lot of people,I think we where all in shock....who could do such a thing??? A lot of people lost loved ones,a lot of people got hurt by the hand of only one sick man. This tragedy has tought us that we care,that we can help eachother. The love for eachother that emerged from this tragedy was incredible,the whole nation got together and supported eachother. Together we are strong! This day I will light a candle and let it burn the whole day,at eight o'clock tonight I will turn of all my electrical lights and only let the candles shine for one hour,in memory of the deceased on 22.07.2011.

 My thoughts goes to those who died and those who lost their loved ones this day,and to those of you who was touched by this tragedy

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar