fredag 30. november 2012

Do you want to live?

I guess you are a beautiful person, a good person, maybe a mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son. I guess you have a wonderful life with a lot of people that loves you. So why do you want to end this good life, why do you want to leave the people that loves you? I guess you're just not thinking straight, or maybe you just forgot.....
You see....when I drive my car home from work, or from a good coffee time with good friends....in the dark, I can't really see you if you don't have that thing hanging from your jacket, or put on your arms or where ever you think I can see it. You need to make sure that I see you walking on the streets in the dark. I really don't want to become a murderer, I really don't want to live the rest of my life thinking that I killed a person.
Please wear this
Or this
Or this
I don't want to be a murderer... 
 
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar