søndag 18. november 2012

One month ago...

It's one month ago since I stopped using my medicine warfarin (marevan),that I used for my blood clot. To be able to find out if I have to use it for the rest of my life or if I can stop using it all together, I had to go one month without using it. Tomorrow I'm going back to my doctor to take a whole lot of tests to find out how my blood is doing without the medicine. It will take two month before I know the answer, so it's a slow prosess, but I'm hoping I don't have to start on the medicine again. The "side effect" of me stopping to use the medicine has been good..... I've lost 4 kg, and I'm happy for that, hoping to loose yet another 4 kg to get back to the weight I had before I started on the medicine.....
Well, I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend, and that you are ready to start a new week.
Enjoy the rest of the evening, and take care of eachother.... 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar