søndag 11. november 2012

Sunday

It's Sunday, and time for relaxing and some coffee and chat with friends, and ofcourse don't forget fathersday. How many of you has been influenced by the shops....?
My day started with a nice little chat with a friend who went to Alanya yesterday, and a chat with someone I care a lot about. So this day started with a smile. I had to keep this positiv start through the rest of the day...so...
I made myself some breakfast and a good cup of coffee, and lighted some candles on this otherwise grey day. Nice day to enjoy inside.

Yesterday I got a sms from my niese, where she asks me to save the candles I use, it's for a school project I think.
So I have started saving Hedda. It should not be difficult because I use a lot of these little things every day  :-).
 Have a really nice Sunday everybody, and happy fathersday to all fathers.
   

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar